1st Congress of the European Society of Social Psychiatry “Networks, links and controversies in Social Psychiatry across Europe”. 3-6 luglio 2018. Ginevra.
The ESSP has 6 main objectives and mission all over Europe:
- Promote greater understanding of the interactions between individuals and their physical and human environment (including their society and culture), and the impact of these interactions on the clinical expression, treatment of mental and behavioral problems and disorders and their prevention.
- Promote mental health through education of health workers, policy makers and decision makers and the community at large
- Promote national and international collaboration among professionals and societies in Social Psychiatry and related disciplines
- Carry out or promote research that can facilitate the understanding of the interaction between social factors, psychological functioning and mental health or illness
- Create partnerships with professionals of other scientific disciplines, international agencies and NGOs working in fields related to social psychiatry
- Organize, lead and promote relevant European and other congresses and scientific meetings in Social Psychiatry
Tutte le informazioni seguendo questo link.